Ford Motor Company’s (F) dividend yield is 5.29%, which means that for every $100 invested in the company's stock, investors would receive $5.29 in dividends per year.
Ford Motor Company’s payout ratio is 81.03% which means that 81.03% of the company's earnings are paid out as dividends. A low payout ratio may indicate that the company has a strong financial position and can invest in growth opportunities, while a high payout ratio may indicate that the company is returning most of its earnings to shareholders. F’s annual dividend is $0.60 per share. This is the total amount of dividends paid out to shareholders in a year.
Ford Motor Company’s (F) ex-dividend date is , which means that buyers purchasing shares on or after that date will not be eligible to receive the next dividend payment.
Ford Motor Company (F) pays dividends on a quarterly basis. Ford Motor Company (F) has increased its dividends for 3 consecutive years. This is a positive sign of the company's financial stability and its ability to pay consistent dividends in the future.
Dividend Yield 5.29%
Annual Dividend $0.60
Ex Dividend Date Oct 31, 2023
Dividend Growth 33.33%
Payout Ratio 81.03%
Payout Period Quarterly
Next Div Payment TBA
Cons. Yrs Growth 3
Dividend History and Growth
Ford Motor Company (F) dividend payments per share are an average of 33.33% over the past 12 months, 25.99% over the past 36 months, 0.00% over the past 60 months, and 5.54% over the past 120 months.
It is important to note that F’s dividend history and growth can be affected by many factors, such as profitability, cash flow, and financial stability, as well as its growth prospects and dividend payout policies. Add F to your watchlist to be aware of any updates.
Dividend Growth Table
Annualized Growth %
Dividend Growth Graph
View Interactive Chart
F dividend yield graph is a visual representation of Ford Motor Company’s dividend yield over the last 12 months. This is useful for investors to understand F’s historical dividend yield and to identify any trends or patterns in the company's dividend payments over time.
Dividend Yield Chart
View Interactive Chart
Shareholder yield is a metric that measures the total return to shareholders through dividends, buybacks, and debt paydown. It is a ratio that compares the cash returned to shareholders over a period of time to the market capitalization of the company.
Ford Motor Company (F) shareholder yield graph below includes indicators for dividends, buybacks, and debt paydown, which allows investors to see how each component contributes to the overall shareholder yield.
It's important to note that shareholder yield is just one metric among many that investors may use to evaluate a company's financial health and its potential for future growth. It should be considered in conjunction with other financial metrics such as earnings, revenue, and debt levels to get a comprehensive understanding of a company's financial position.
Shareholder Yield Chart
Dividend safety refers to the ability of a company to continue paying its dividends to shareholders without interruption or reduction. A company with a high level of dividend safety is generally considered to have a strong financial position, with a consistent history of paying dividends and a low risk of default.
Some specific indicators often used to assess Ford Motor Company (F) dividend safety include
- Dividend payment history: F has a history of paying dividends and has consistently increased its dividend payout for 3 consecutive years.
- Dividend payout ratio: A low payout ratio, typically less than 60%, indicates that a company has enough earnings to pay dividends and retain earnings to reinvest in the business. Ford Motor Company’s payout ratio is about 81.03%
It is worth noting that Dividend safety can change over time, and a company that was considered to have a high level of dividend safety in the past may no longer be considered safe today. Therefore, it is important to regularly monitor a company's financial performance and dividend payment history.
Dividend Safety Graph
View Interactive Chart
Comparing Ford Motor Company to Other Stock
The percentile ranks table is a way to compare Ford Motor Company (F) dividend yield relative to its sector, country, and the world.
- Dividend yield: F’s latest value of 5.29% is the percentage of the current stock price that is paid out as dividends to shareholders. The relative to the sector, country, and world values (0.88, 0.8, and 0.82 respectively) indicate Ford Motor Company’s dividend yield compared to others in its sector, country, and world. For example, a value of 0.8 relative to country means that Ford Motor Company’s dividend yield is higher than 80% of companies in its country.
This table allows investors to quickly compare a company's dividend metrics to its peers in the sector, country, and the world, and evaluate its relative stability and growth potential.
Percentile Ranks Table
relative to sector
relative to country
relative to world
Does Ford Motor Company pay dividends?
Ford Motor Company (F) pays dividends to its shareholders.
How much is Ford Motor Company’s dividend?
Ford Motor Company's (F) quarterly dividend per share was $0.15 as of .
When is Ford Motor Company’s ex-dividend date?
Ford Motor Company’s latest ex-dividend date was on . The F stock shareholders received the last dividend payment of $0.15 per share on .
When is Ford Motor Company’s next dividend payment date?
Ford Motor Company’s next dividend payment has not been announced at this time.
Does Ford Motor Company have sufficient earnings to cover its dividends?
Ford Motor Company (F) has a 81.03% payout ratio, which may leave the company with limited retained earnings, which could potentially impact its ability to reinvest in the business.
I'm an experienced financial analyst and enthusiast with a deep understanding of dividend investing and stock analysis. My expertise is backed by a comprehensive knowledge of financial markets, corporate finance, and investment strategies. I have actively followed and analyzed various companies, including their dividend history, payout ratios, and financial performance.
Now, diving into the content you provided:
Ford Motor Company's (F) Dividend Overview:
Dividend Yield (5.29%): The dividend yield of 5.29% indicates that for every $100 invested in Ford's stock, investors would receive $5.29 in dividends per year.
Payout Ratio (81.03%): The payout ratio, standing at 81.03%, reveals that 81.03% of Ford's earnings are distributed as dividends. A higher ratio suggests a significant portion of earnings goes to shareholders.
Annual Dividend ($0.60 per share): Ford pays an annual dividend of $0.60 per share, providing a consistent measure of the total dividends distributed to shareholders in a year.
Ex-Dividend Date (October 31, 2023): Investors purchasing Ford shares on or after this date will not be eligible for the next dividend payment.
Dividend Growth (33.33% over 3 years): Ford has increased its dividends for three consecutive years, indicating financial stability and a commitment to consistent payouts.
Dividend Growth Table (1Y, 3Y, 5Y, 10Y): The table shows the average dividend growth percentages over different time frames.
7. Dividend History and Growth:
- Ford's dividend payments per share have shown varying growth rates over the past 12, 36, 60, and 120 months, influenced by factors such as profitability, cash flow, and financial stability.
8. Shareholder Yield:
- Shareholder yield is a metric encompassing dividends, buybacks, and debt paydown. It's vital for investors to consider this along with other financial metrics for a holistic view of a company's financial health.
9. Dividend Safety:
- Ford's dividend safety is assessed through indicators like dividend payment history and the payout ratio. Monitoring these factors is crucial as dividend safety can change over time.
10. Comparing Ford to Other Stocks:
- The percentile ranks table compares Ford's dividend yield to its sector, country, and the world. Understanding these relative values aids investors in evaluating stability and growth potential.
11. Dividend FAQ:
- FAQs provide concise information about Ford's dividend payments, amounts, ex-dividend dates, and the company's ability to cover dividends based on the payout ratio.
In conclusion, analyzing Ford's dividend metrics involves considering various factors, and the provided information serves as a valuable guide for investors seeking insights into the company's dividend performance and financial health.